Lots of good reading at my other law site:
- Hiring lawyers just to disqualify them from representing opponent? You mean there’s some ethical problem with that?
- Escaping East Texas’s patent-litigation Roach Motel;
- Gov. Crist to leave liberal majority intact on Florida Supreme Court?
- Lefty legal groups, including Center for Constitutional Rights and Alien Tort shops, reel as Madoff nukes foundation endowments;
- Check out new Ars Technica law and policy blog;
- Harvey Silverglate hopes Senators put Attorney General nominee Eric Holder on hot seat about notorious “Holder Memo”;
- Lawsuit-averse? Then avoid linking to Jones Day “like a hound dog avoids taking a bath” (BlockShopper case)
- Too bad NYTimes didn’t fact-check Bob Herbert op-ed on Chicago sit-in strike.