September 2 roundup
- Jury acquits ex-firefighter who claimed disability while competing as a bodybuilder [Boston Herald]
- Authorities snatch kids from homes after parents busted with small amounts of pot [NYT, Tim Lynch/Cato]
- “Case Study on Impact of Tort Reform in Mississippi” [Mark Behrens via Scheuerman/TortsProf]
- When opt-in works: “More than 27,000 S. Korean users join class-action suit against Apple” [Yonhap]
- Casino liable after customers leave kids unattended in cars? [Max Kennerly]
- All is forgiven, says frequent investment plaintiff: “State Street Rehired by Calpers After Being Likened to ‘Thugs’” [Business Week]
- Vintage comic book covers on law themes are a regular Friday feature at Abnormal Use.